Apache, exim, dovecot, etc. need dhparams generating on install and referring to.
#2 Updated by Patrick Cherry almost 4 years ago
- Target version changed from jessie to stretch
- exim4 has been fixed, complete with regeneration of DH params.
- dovecot has been fixed (it does it all automatically anyway)
- apache requires the DH params to be concatenated on to the end of the cert, so thats a WONTFIX (2.4.8 onwards it can be specified)
- pure-ftpd doesn't support separate DH params yet (1.0.38 onwards)
Pushing into stretch for future fixes.