From 2014-10-08 to 2014-10-08
- 17:33 Revision e5b0dea9 (symbiosis): Added extra dirname and :domain option. FIXME!
- 17:32 Bug #6476: Symbiosis should deleted configurations it creates
- Also I guess if a new SSL site is created on a previously-used IP, then any existing config in sites-enabled will cau...
- 17:30 Bug #7166 (Resolved): Symbiosis::ApacheLogger caches domain list
- 16:37 Revision dc6b413d (symbiosis): httpd: don't allow symbiosis-apache-logger to recreate deleted dom...
- 15:54 Feature #6701 (Rejected): Support near-out-of-the-box disc encryption
- 15:49 Bug #3836 (Resolved): /usr/sbin/symbiosis-apache-logger doesn't create log directory when not run...
- Fixed in wheezy, and in squeeze in commit:1ec785e49ad9
- 12:03 Revision 6cec7911 (symbiosis): updater: Re-jigged packaging fixes:6686
- updater: changed security list to use rc3 rather than rc2.
Also available in: Atom