- Registered on: 2012-02-09
- Last connection: 2016-08-10
Reported issues: 9
- 17:21 Symbiosis Bug #12673 (Resolved): New exim breaks makefile
- Fixed in jessie and wheezy.
- 16:49 Symbiosis Bug #12673 (Assigned): New exim breaks makefile
- 14:58 pairvm Bug #12308 (New): Creating VMs with insufficient memory
- Pairvm memory is measured in megabytes. It's all too easy to create an unbootable 1M machine when 1GB was intended.
- 17:30 Symbiosis Bug #9748 (Resolved): Empty zone files are uploaded to upload.ns
- b36e682a32dd old zone files are not removed until the new ones have been written successfully.
- 15:06 Symbiosis Bug #9748 (Assigned): Empty zone files are uploaded to upload.ns
- 18:17 Symbiosis-docs Bug #8358 (Closed): Bytemark antispam no longer exists
- 18:17 Symbiosis-docs Bug #8358: Bytemark antispam no longer exists
- I've removed that section, but left mention of the config file saying that the service is no longer provided.
- 18:16 Symbiosis-docs Bug #8358 (Assigned): Bytemark antispam no longer exists
- 18:15 Symbiosis-docs Revision 64f5d1bf (symbiosis-docs): reflect retirement of antispam service
- 18:05 Symbiosis-docs Bug #8703 (Closed): Symbiosis supports FTPS but the docs don't say this anywhere
Also available in: Atom