- Registered on: 2009-07-20
- Last connection: 2017-04-10
- byteback (Manager, Developer, Reporter, 2014-07-22)
- custodian (Developer, Reporter, 2012-11-20)
- mauvealert (Manager, Developer, Reporter, 2011-08-08)
- netlinkrb (Manager, Developer, Reporter, 2013-07-03)
- Symbiosis (Manager, Developer, Reporter, 2010-06-04)
- Symbiosis-docs (Manager, Developer, Reporter, 2010-06-04)
Reported issues: 98
- 12:41 Symbiosis Revision 26f5fcbb (symbiosis): email: Updated changelog
- 12:38 Symbiosis Revision 37fa2838 (symbiosis): httpd: Updated changelog
- 12:34 Symbiosis Revision f783b881 (symbiosis): Merge branch 'jessie' of gitlab.bytemark.co.uk:open-source/symbios...
- 12:29 Symbiosis Revision 2ac9afb7 (symbiosis): Fixed redirect rule in SSL only template.
- The comparison was mistakenly assumed to be a straight string
comparison, but in fact it is a regular expression. An...
- 15:28 flexnbd Design Fault #12938 (New): Allocation map should be built lazily
- When flexnbd starts it builds the allocation map for the disc.
This slows down the start up of the process and is ...
- 15:21 flexnbd Bug #12478: Starting a migration in a process after a migration has been cancelled does not work
4232307522:I:13236 0x7fa2e7fff700 src/server/mirror.c:739: Starting mirror
flexnbd: ev.c:3552: ev_io...
- 15:02 flexnbd Bug #12478: Starting a migration in a process after a migration has been cancelled does not work
- Just tried this on an archive disc. Eventually flexnbd crashes:
flexnbd: segfault at 7ebf64080308 ip 0...
- 16:11 Symbiosis Revision c990be32 (symbiosis): common: Updated changelog
- 12:11 Symbiosis Revision 3f2b445f (symbiosis): dummy
- 11:14 Symbiosis Revision 025534e5 (symbiosis): common: If the current set is no longer valid, unset it
- This means that expired/self-signed/missing bundles etc will cause a new
certificate to be generated.
Also available in: Atom